Human Rights are being violated all over our country and it has become increasingly important for us to stand up for our rights and come together to support the cause for a just and peaceful system to govern us. From the atrocities against the people of Manipur and Kashmir to the numerous massacres of innocent people belonging to different communities, to the violence and rape of women, to the brutal murder of youth in different parts of the country. All these issues affect us for we are the women, youth, and the communities of this country.
On this page we cover the struggle of the people and their demand to “Punish the Guilty!”
- Page on 1984 Massacre
- Punish the Guilty! Those responsible for rape must be punished!
- Demolition Of Babri Masjid – A Turning Point For The Indian Polity
- Dismantle the Instruments of State Terror
- We need a modern Constitution that guarantees human, democratic and national rights
- Massive Demonstration from Mandi House to Jantar Mantar demands “Punish the Guilty” of 1984, 1992 and 2002