The umbilical relationship between Indian migrants abroad and India is best illustrated by the story of Ghadar Party, whose centenary we celebrate this year. Keep your eye on this page in the coming weeks for more!
Lok Raj Sangathan invites you to participate in large numbers at a meeting to celebrate 100 years since the formation of the Ghadar Party in 1913. The meeting is being held in Delhi, at the Gujarati Samaj, on September 15, 2-6 p.m.
- Resolutions of the public meeting organized to celebrate the centenary of the Hindustan Ghadar Party, New Delhi, September 15, 2013
- “Ideals of Ghadar Party yet to be realised”
- Heritage of Ghadar upheld at Centenary Celebration in Delhi
- The History of the Ghadar Movement by Jaspal Singh
- Notes on the History of the Ghadar Party (Sohan Singh Bhakna)
- The Ghadar Jari Hai Magazine issue dedicated to the Centenary of the Hindutani Ghadar Party
- On the Centenary of Hindustani Ghadar Party (Source: Ghadar Jari Hai online edition)
- The Ghadar Party in China (Source: Ghadar Jari Hai online edition)
- A note about Ghadar di Goonj with poems
- 100 yr old Ghadar Movement relives in docu
Magazines and Articles