Posted In: India New Delhi Delhi All General Documents
- HTML page: where we can create a web page to suit our needs (our very own 'intranet page'). It can include web links to other important sites and pages etc. You can change the HTML page by clicking on "Edit" and changing the "Body" section settings. Always click "Save" at bottom when finished.
- File Attachments: you can easily upload files and attach them to the page to enable the team to easily share important files such as meeting minutes etc, by clicking on "Edit" and then clicking on the "File Attachments" section. Always click "Save" at bottom when finished.
- Discussion Board: The commenting section at the bottom allows you to easily post your comments, thoughts, ideas anytime! Instead of waiting for the weekly web meeting, you can now post up your thoughts at 'any time', have a discussion with colleagues to share and thrash out ideas during the week to make the wkly mtg more productive. Just enter your comments in the Post Comments box and click on Save at the bottom. E-mail out to colleagues to let them know that you wish to discuss.
- test.lokraj.org.in : LRS test site to experiment with modules and configurations.
- Bluehost: secure login for Bluehost web hosting of LRS web site. (for LRS Administrators only!)
- Google Analytics - Used to monitor LRS web site visitor statistics.
- Flickr - used to upload LRS photos on the internet.
- YouTube - used to upload LRS videos on the internet.
- Web Conferencing - tools to conduct online audio/video conferencing, sharing documents and computer desktops amongst a group of people at the same time.
- Introspect - LRS page for individual skills training and personal development.
- Report a bug! - page to report bugs and errors. Visible to public so report only non-confidential or non-security related bugs.
- CGPI - web working group